Saturday, March 8, 2008

world trying to bring me down

im at home
watching man utd against pompey
feel like tearing my hair out now
if i had an hair anyway
i just got the micheal scofield haircut hahaha


pompey defence macam sial
evra hit post carrick miss one on one
Oh my god oh shit.
now penalty.. kucsczak sent off.

this is fucking insane. oh my god
ferdinand keeper for the penalty.
you have got to be kidding me


fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

pompey scores.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is
oh my god
i cannot believe what im witnessing right now
by the way this is the first time i've done a live football-blog-report thingy hahaha

explains the randomness and all the profanity
pleasee get a draw please please please

this is highway robbery man
fucking robbery
thing is i actually like pompey
now they can fuck off to hell
arghhhh

they have 10 ppl BEHIND the half way line for crying out loud.
bastards

and i wanted to download lost
then computer rosak pulak.
world trying to bring me down man.
sial giler.
i cant do this anymore
type and watch at the same time
its killing me man!
come on you devils score!


i apologize for the profanity
its passion man passion.
sigh

No comments: