Tuesday, October 28, 2008
well in my case that is.
i dunno why i just don't like seterika-ing at college.
hmmmm. picky picky.
of course the other favourable place to iron my clothes would be in the ironing capital of the world!!!!!!! -> Cambridge. (wth?)
*yawn* sleepy sleepy.
see! even she's suprised! :S
what? don't look at me like that!
what the hell man. can't a guy listen to erm "Pro-Female" tracks?
Infamous Voice In Head: No.
You got a point.
*pasang Death Magnetic cepat cepat*
p.s You guys should really get Death Magnetic. Awesome album man. Serious. :D
nice set of teeth you got there.hmmmm.
damn i could be a good footie journalist. hahahaha.
instead i'm just gonna heal people.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
was washing hands happily ever after lepas lunch in dewan makan .
then suddenly Dewa Futsal Kam pun basuh tangan di sebelah aku. hmm mesti lah aku kena tegur dia kan? juara futsal and all that. fuh. penat aku berfikir nak cakap apa kat senior 4th year going to final year aku ni. ish ish ish. nanti salah sebut, jatuh muka aku nanti. hmmmm.
actually i dont have muka lah i dont really mind all this things. hehehehe
tiba tiba. dia menegur aku.
"wei, ko main tournament semalam kan?" dia tanya aku, dengan senyuman sinis + muka selamba + menakutkan kalau jumpa dia kat lorong yang gelap. ala ala Joker gitu.
Aik. Asal tanya aku? Takkan tak ingat kot? padahal kita pernah bertutur kata semasa di UKM hari itu. Pelik sungguh. dia ni short term memory ke apa nie aku berfikir di dalam kepala ku. mungkin kah itu yang menyebabkan dia mempunyai skill yang teramat sangat?? hmmm mungkin kah aku perlu hantuk kepala aku atas meja untuk menghilangkan ingatan aku supaya memperoleh skill seperti beliau?
Namun begitu, sebelum aku dapat memberi jawapan yang bernas, dia berkata :
"Kena ole eh semalam?"
muka aku macam ni ---> O_O
kurang ajar!!!!! oh did i forget to mention, in the group stages my team played against his team and we lost 3-1. and in the game he successfully made a fool out of me by ole-ing me and bamboozelled (dunno how to spell) the keeper en route to scoring a goal.
tergamam aku buat seketika sambil dia ketawa kecil , triumphant gitu. hati aku panas mendengar ke-cockyness beliau. hmph. jatuh respect aku kat kau! tengok ar nanti aku ole kau pulak! tengok ar!!!
aku hanya sempat senyum bodoh saja dengan dia sehingga lah dia lekas beredar dari sinki. balik sahaja bilik ku mengambil bantal dan menutup kepala aku dengan nya, lalu menjerit sekuat hati, melepaskan kemarahan aku dengan Dewa Futsal tersebut.
ARGH! <- lebih kurang begini lah..
hahaha. actually if i just ole'd my junior en route to scoring one of the goals of the tournament i would be a little cocky as well. hmph. so no regrets of getting ole'd! especially by him!
i need to study. like seriously.
Friday, October 24, 2008
hmmm. down means bad rite?
duit gua! :(
that just shows how ignorant i am to the. erm. world. :S
hehehehe. have to learn about this! :D
so, Pharmaco can wait! hahaha. alasan alasan.
what are the odds that i wont read the stock market AND pharmaco? any takers? :P
Sunday, October 19, 2008
just that currently i don't have the freedom to lar.
but thankfully the busiest two weeks before the finals have passed!
CFCS presentation - done! people actually laugh at what i say! but i would still be swallowing my words. :S
DPHS test - yes we actually have a test for Epids/Stats! was freaking out the night before and practically gave up on studying by playing games/futsal. tengok tengok soalan not that hard also.
at least not as hard as the practicals. hmmm. so my prediciton from confirm fail has miraculously changed to hopefully pass. hehehehe
UKM Inter Medical School Futsal - funny. you think all med students would be nerds who cant play shit. Why look at me like that? YOU'RE the one who's thinking it! as it turned out, they are farrrrrrrr from nerds okay!!! ingatkan in between matches they would be poring over their books and shit. but thank god , no one did. kalau tak, i would have left. SERIOUSLY.
neways, didnt bring camera so no pics/videos :(
and what a waste too! plenty of skillful fulll fulllll fullllllllllll players lar...
terliur tengok diorang main.... gila doee...
met some ex-PASUM mates also so was quite fun catching up with each other :D
what? who won? mestilah UM menang! but the seniors one lahh of coursee they all got the Futsal God Kam marrrrrrr
HE ACTUALLY CALLLED HIS OPPONENT TO TAKE THE BALL FROM HIM...
AND THEN HE FREAKING OLE'D THE POOR FELLA!
shit man. we(my team) could've gone further if we had a proper keeper. which resulted in me being keeper. so. right. fuck. haha
fun man fun wanna play somemore! hahahaha!
Heroes - Gila weird ar! cannot comprehend already!
Man Utd 4 - West Brom 0
- gila power Rooney! Why so masam lah Ronaldo?? :( Berba first goal in BPL! Things are looking goooooooodddddddd
Random - Tasha got FREE RPK t-shirt! i want alsooooooooooo!
kalau boleh lar. if tak boleh i would probably just buy one neways.or two.hahaha.
maybe going to the Global Peace Festival @ Bukit Jalil soon... got free ticket mar. yay!
whew. very tired ar.
peace guys. i mean it.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
very fast pace to the new season! i loike!
sara is alive! dunno good or bad, she's too whiny.haha.
okay lah i don't really look like the guy on the right but you can't argue with other people who said so. hohoho.
anyway how to study like this??? crazy lar. finals in a month man.ONE FREAKING MONTH. sigh.
aku nak berjaya. to make you proud.gotta start studying soon.
but first : i have to catch EAGLE EYE. hehe.
i shall shoot my foot now and you will me give the money!
sigh. missing you everyday. :S
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
it was actually quite okay if i do say so myself! hahaha poyo. anyways :
25 Fascinating Love Facts
Love is mysterious, fascinating, and when you find it with the right person, there's nothing better. Here are 25 surprising love facts to puzzle over and embrace.
Love is a many-splendored thing … and a very surprising thing, too. As if you needed proof of that, here are 25 funny little facts about love. Study them, scratch your head over them, and share them with someone you fancy.
1. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't. - *takes this down for future reference*
2. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left (65 percent of people go to the right!) - hmmm must be because most of us are right handed? :S
3. When it comes to doing the deed early in the relationship, 78 percent of women would decline an intimate rendezvous if they had not shaved their legs or underarms. - I wouldn't know. Either way , i wouldn't know. :P
4. Feminist women are more likely than other females to be in a romantic relationship. - yeah! woman power!
5. Two-thirds of people report that they fall in love with someone they've known for some time vs. someone that they just met. - understandable.
6. There's a reason why office romances occur: The single biggest predictor of love is proximity. - again, understandable.
7. Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover's memory- YAY!
.8. Love can also exert the same stress on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses — pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate. - explains a lot. its like a sympathetic nervous system stimulator! Coolio!
9. Brain scans show that people who view photos of a beloved experience an activation of the caudate — the part of the brain involving cravings. - i want ice cream.hahaha.
10. The women of the Tiwi tribe in the South Pacific are married at birth. - that , honestly, sucks.well, unless they were made for each other. hahaha.
11. The "Love Detector" service from Korean cell phone operator KTF uses technology that is supposed to analyze voice patterns to see if a lover is speaking honestly and with affection. Users later receive an analysis of the conversation delivered through text message that breaks down the amount of affection, surprise, concentration and honesty of the other speaker. - Big Brother much? haha.
12. Eleven percent of women have gone online and done research on a person they were dating or were about to meet, versus seven percent of men. - Big Sister much? hahaha.
13. Couples' personalities converge over time to make partners more and more similar. - Ye ke? Havent seen evidence of that yet. *fingers crossed* Well , actually ada sikit lah. but never mind. haha
14. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. - Well , let's hear it then!! :S Where can i download it from?
15. The tradition of the diamond engagement ring comes from Archduke Maximillian of Austria who, in the 15th century, gave a diamond ring to his fiancée, Mary of Burgundy. - Now all the guys with empty pockets know who to hate already! haha!
16. Forty-three percent of women prefer their partners never sign "love" to a card unless they are ready for commitment. - true true. *nods*
17. People who are newly in love produce decreased levels of the hormone serotonin — as low as levels seen in people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Perhaps that's why it's so easy to feel obsessed when you're smitten. - Serotonin-basically it's a sleep inducing hormone.( I actually remember Physio!) So banyak serotonin- banyak tidur! :D ( well , thats how i remembered it during 1st year)
18. Philadelphia International Airport finished as the No. 1 best airport for making a love connection, according to an online survey. - Hmmm.Interesting.
19. According to mathematical theory, we should date a dozen people before choosing a long-term partner; that provides the best chance that you'll make a love match. -So, can you like date a dozen people and one of those dozen people can become your long term partner or do you have to find someone new again? :S
20. A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex. - *checks beard* No beard! Enough said.
21. Every Valentine's Day, Verona, the Italian city where Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet took place, receives around 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet. -aww. so sweet. :D
21. When we get dumped, for a period of time we love the person who rejected us even more, says Dr. Helen Fisher of Rutgers University and author of Why We Love. The brain regions that lit up when we were in a happy union continue to be active. - hahaha cool!
22. People telling the story of how they fell in love overwhelmingly believe the process is out of their control. - well.. obviously kan? No meh?
23. Familiarity breeds comfort and closeness … and romance. -yes.
24. One in five long-term love relationships began with one or both partners being involved with others. - hmmm.
25. OK, this one may not surprise you, but we had to share it: Having a romantic relationship makes both genders happier. The stronger the commitment, the greater the happiness! - Amin to that! :D
p.s. Why got two 21's one? :S
p.p.s I'll be going back to Kelantan from tomorrow until Saturday! Yay! See ya guys when i see ya. Be safe everybody! :D
anything that tall ostrich can do, i can do better!
ow! MCL doe! (medial cruciate ligament!)
scholes injured for 10 weeks! :( now we're seriously depleted in centre midfield.
No Carrick , no Hargreaves , no Scholes ! Tinggal Anderson (not bad) , Fletcher(!) and GASP O'Shea! :S oh wait Giggs can play centre now so not so bad lah! hahaha
The thing is Scholesy will miss crucial games against Arsenal(!) / rest of Champs League(!!)/Man City(!!!) damn man. rooney also has a knock. :(
typical rooney. on form sikit pastu injured. Grrr.
anyway enough rambling about man utd. got the flu lah. not feeling so hot right now (it's quite cold actually - HA HA HA) stupid lame joke.
Come on CFR CLUJ! :D