Saturday, May 17, 2008

tua muda

i just realized
i'm only 18.
yes 18! what? i dont look 18 is it?
okay lah actually 19 this year
but i feel so OLD already.
i dont mind lah but it's just a feeling.
dunno why lah. actually is 18 even considered young anymore?
you go and see your auntie and uncle they still call you "young man young boy" lah what rubbish
but i feel differently.

macam dah lama je hidup kat dunia.
weird feeling lah.
macam kalau mati sekarang pun tak apa. *touch wood touch wood*

what has the world done to me that makes me feel sooo.... seasoned?
all the experience? the good and the bad?
oh..... the bad. must be the bad.


or did i make myself feel this way?


aku tak kahwin lagi apa semua dah macam ni.
nanti jadi husband father grandfather tak tau lah macam mana
sigh
scary man.

dont marry me!
haha just kidding.
marry me.please.PLEASE.


- incoherent rambling at 4 in the morning. lalalala~~~~

No comments: