Monday, September 7, 2009

birthdays.

hey hey everybody.
just wanted to wish my sis a very belated birthday!
she's an Anak Merdeka as you call it but she's not as old as Malaysia!
even though Malaysia was only formed in '63 but whatever :P



you see if i had my external i would have put pictures of her and i here.
alas my external is still M.I.A. :(
haha alasan i know
:P


*excuse the upcoming cheesiness*
anyway happy birthday Hana!
we all miss you lots! Havent seen you in AGES!
looks like im going to have to save money and visit you there!
:P
good luck in everything that you are/will pursuing/pursue.
is that spelling correct? :S
i love you.
:D






p.s. oh yeah it was my birthday too the other day.
thanks for everybody who wished!
especially to the guys and gals who "suprised" me at the hostel the other day.
hahaha :P



you know me.
i never put any importance on my birthday.
its just like any other day to me.
maybe this'll change when im older and shit.
eh.
who knows.
but i do care about other people's birthdays so im not that abnormal.
hahaha.




p.p.s. going to do my IC today!
yay!
finally!
:D

1 comment:

Kamkango said...

You are sooooooooooooo cute. And adorable and the bestest ever. Rugilaa sapa yg terlepas.

I tried calling you on Sept 1st but tak dapat. Still have your bday prezzie.

Hope things are going well. I miss you loads and wish you were here so I can give you a BIG HUG!

I LOVE YOU MOST!