Sunday, December 27, 2009

unknown.

lagu ni dah lama dah sebenarnya.
i first heard this song when my friends were gonna perform it during PASUM, circa 2006.
you PASUM peeps remember kan?? :P
so i took a listen and was immediately hooked with it.
hahaha.
layan lah jugak lagu ni.
you might wanna turn up the speakers.
kinda soft lah.
hmmm.
just ignore the blandness of the video.
dengar je.
haha.






Would it hurt if you remember me?
Well I want to know
Would it kill if you talk to me?
Well I really want to know

Wasted days are my... my mistake
I've plan for better ways
I'm lost in time, I misplaced
Beneath the stars, where dreams are made

It's hard when no one knows
Expressed in different tones
I hate to be unknown

(Chorus)
Akhirnya kau berlepas
Ke dunia yang berbeza
Mengapa ku terlambat luahkan perasaan
Di sini ku menanti saat kau kembali


Summer breeze blows through my hair
Pretty flowers everywhere
Indecisive I'll just walk through
In hope that I'll find you

It's hard when no one knows
Expressed in different tones
I hate to be unknown

(Chorus) x 2




now.
I couldn't find the lyrics online.
which I normally do.
so I wrote this by listening to the song and basically ikut instinct lah.
haha cewah.
kalau salah tolong betulkan.
:P


bye!

No comments: