Friday, February 19, 2010

randomity #87

hmmmm.
i've been following American Idol for the past two days.
yes Hana i'm watching AI but not Jersey Shore just yet ewwww.
:P
gila drama doe.
banyak perempuan power tahun ni.
guys not so sure.
:S









and then watched Glee too.
yeah baru tengok i know.
hey i was bored okay.
but then tiba-tiba, in a zombie-like trance i went to the computer.
and now have the whole season and the soundtrack to boot.




bukan geli eh.





O_o.
erm.
i can explain.
okay maybe not.
hahahaha.








bye!
p.s. it's Friday already?
dammit.










5 comments:

Kamkango said...

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOVE GLEE!!!!!!! Did you watch the one with the football team doing Single Ladies? Hahahahhaa!

p/s: Jersey Shore is NOT my show. It's John's :P

PM said...

Yeah, glee's awesome! Watched the first season, I want more :)

nik ainul said...

i am soooo waiting for glee to come back in april - well, i hope the news is true. :)

My World said...

dude... I also watched it man!not bad...

Danial said...

kamkango : hahaha yeah i did! i know it kinda grows on you :p
now rasa macam nak nyanyi and dance all the time. although i cant do neither. haha.


naddy : yea! me too!
nik ainul : me three! (eh?)
satpal : gay~~~ hahahaha