Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the end is nigh.

*wipes dust off blog*
hello!
*ada orang lagi ke yang baca ni?*


hahaha.
this was definitely the longest break I ever took from blogging.
I'm sure it wasnt really missed by anyone but whatever lah terasa nak sambung balik blogging ni.
tulis blog untuk diri sendiri. bukan orang lain. haha.

bukan sengaja tak nak blog. just that I was busy (hahahaha yeah right) and entah lah didnt really feel like blogging.
benda ni bukan boleh paksa. hahaha cewah.
:S



Yeap I have seen the end of this blog coming for a while.
and it's coming sooner than I expected.
time final year, kerja nanti memang tak akan update langsung.
serious.
*cue awwwwww*
*nothing? okay never mind.*




I'm not gonna delete this blog though.
sayang sangat.
macam best friend.
hahaha.
okay sangat loser.
bye.



oh future posts will include very very old undrafted posts so jangan pelik if I suddenly talk about something that has happened really really long ago and stuff.
there will also be some new stuff.
hopefully.
hahaha.
okay bye.



:P
new year coming already?
:O

3 comments:

ron. said...

awwww man!
too bad :(

Danial said...

haha all good things (?) must come to an end.

will keep it going as much as I can :P

anony :) said...

*wipes dust*
*sneeze like crazy*

dan, just write something already. it's been too long :p
and don't delete the blog/plan to stop blogging/think about it. i'm pretty sure your grandchildren would love to read everything in here when they grow up :D hehe