Tuesday, May 24, 2011

empathy.

i have been missing classes lately.
a lot of classes.



I know that people think that I miss class on purpose.
malas.
takleh bangun pagi.
super malas.
pastu petang ada pulak dok main bola.




well I can't blame them thinking that way.
i haven't been the most studious person here.
but you know something?
I like to see them be in my shoes and try to live my live for a while.
and see if you can handle it.
I'm trying the best as I can.
and if I have to miss classes for the greater good then so be it.
I don't have the perfect family like most of you people here so that you can focus on studying only okay.
i got a lotta things on my mind and shit other than medical school.



pisses me off when people smile sheepishly at me when I go to class and remarks like "eh Danial lama tak nampak" or "eh budak baru ar".
because they don't know shit.
shit.
tapi lantak lah diorang nak fikir apa.
bukan aku boleh control pon.
it's me against the world.
just the way I like it I guess.
hmmmm.



just ranting here.
lama tak meluah perasaan.
peace out.




p.s. and I play futsal/football for release.
it's the only thing that I can do moderately well.
so I like it.
hmph.




3 comments:

anony. said...

don't listen to them ppl, youre in final year already,
that must say something about you right?

and btw futsal rocks what. haha :D

keretabaupisang said...

Lost - Coldplay.

Anonymous said...

everytime when u feel like the whole world is turning against you..just stop and take a few seconds to think bout what others might be goin thru.life is never easy..it is not meant to be.
no one has a perfect family or life..you and I know that..

walau sebesar mana ur troubles, it is all about coping with it..it is easy to say or to write it out..but i know it is seriously not easy to actually do it..

well, i've seen a person close to me, having problems that i wouldn't imagine having but still able to berdiri teguh and smile to her kids like nothing is happening when we know deep down inside she is deeply hurt..but still not letting it affects her life.

so,when u said that ur problems were the reasons for u not turning up for classes,i felt that it was kind of selfish of u..

i am not here to reprimand or lecture u on things that you should or should not do..i'm just dropping my thoughts..

just try to open up a little and turn to GOD everytime you think that you could not go on..thrust me ,it helps..
all da best,danial...