Sunday, June 5, 2011

#fail.

hmmm semua orang macam suka guna this thing sekarang eh --> #(insertsomethinghere)
even when they are not on twitter or whatever.
but hey it's cool!
#iiscoolyo! #thisthingisfun ############!




ehem.
anyways feeling a bit like a #failure today.
hari jumaat tu gi main futsal kat Kota Damansara.
i had to leave early because I had a movie to catch.
but you know me, it's very hard to resist playing with balls. haha.
#whattheheckface
hahahaha.
so lambat lah jadinya, so I was rushing, left my 3/4 (0.75) pants at the place.
:(
mahal tu. nike kot. :(((((((




so next morning I realized this pastu I called the place.
staff there cakap ada jumpa.
so I asked them to pegang jap eh, nanti saya datang ambik.
lupa lak kena pergi wedding abang member aku.
i was like alamakkkkkkkk camner ni? call balik tempat tu cakap aku datang lambat sikit... hehehehe.
balik wedding tu cam pukul 4 pastu ngantuk pulak :S
tidor sampai petang.
"I already ask the fella to simpan sure nothing bad will happen right..."
WRONG.
always assume something bad will happen.


my sis belanja the whole family dinner so I couldn't miss that so I went there afterwards lar.
pukul 10 lebih camtu I reached the place.
it was gone. they couldn't find it.
huhuhu sedih sangat. *over*
i left my number in case they found it.
and then just a few minutes ago I called them back and asked them again.
*is it very obvious how much I liked this tracksuit? sorry lah this is the only pair I had. huhuhu sedih sebab kena pakai past tense sekarang :( *
the staff said the cleaner already threw it away.
:(




sekarang kena beli baru.
duit burn lagi.
hadoi.
I don't have money.
:S



#fail.


4 comments:

#imemangcoolyo said...

#sarcastic gila okay the tweet thing haha wei sorry ah tercontribute dalam kehilangan seluar 0.75 kau. nanti dah grad aku ganti ah balik hahaha

Danial said...

#hahaha mana ada sarcastic serious doe. takde hal ar.. bukan salah ko pon.. maksud mahal aku under 100 ar.. tapi still sayang ar :( hahaha

Anonymous said...

no 1 tag in twitter
#winning
ROFL ever since that dude get boot off 2.5 men.
hope you are well bro, always go to ur blog if I am sick of studying during exam time .. :)
take care.


-??

Danial said...

Paul is it? hahaha what's up man? bila nak balik malaysia? almost everyone's here man.. hahaha.
good luck for your exams dude.
:D