Sunday, August 28, 2011

lofty aspirations.


salam.
I know I say this everytime I post but it's the truth , I can't help it!
so ehem *reads script*
sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I wanted too.
been a very, very, very busy month or so.
a lotta things happened in between.
a lotta things still happening.


banyak kot benda nak post sebenarnya.
things that pop into my head, random occurrences, fun experiences yada yada yada.
but entahlah, tak terdaya nak menulis kat sini.

hahaha.
yeah but i'll try to up the ante after raya.
just started psychiatry. should have a lotta fun stories this next two months!
:O
starting with the super-annoying lecturer i got as a mentor
ehem.


anyways, after this I think I'll start to post my thoughts about the week's EPL matches or football in general.
it will likely turn off a lotta people (girls don't like football??? what???? ) and show off my geek
-iness about football.
but oh well, i LOVE it and it's the only thing i'm probably good at writing.
so yeah in your face :O
that ''O" symbolizes the football that I has just stuffed. in your face. teehee.
just kidding.
:P



yeah.
I definitely won't be getting married now.
haha.







peace out.
ngantuk dah ni.
long journey ahead.
:D






picture taken from :
mufcinfo.com

No comments: