Saturday, July 26, 2008

randomity #23

day by day.
confusing me.
tearing me apart.
but still keeping me together.
inside.

day by day.
the reality of this world.
closes in.
am i blinded?
if i am, by what?
faith? hope?
or.
i just refuse to see it yet.


day by day.
it approaches.
what do you do?
what will you do?
it's not only you.
remember.

day by day.
the dreaded day dastardly awaits.
what should I do?
heart or brain?
brain or heart?
right or wrong?
conformity or liberty?

day by day.
different people have different definitions of right and wrong.
just ask Hitler. or even MB of Terengganu. or even Ungku Aziz.
what matters is your definition.
and mine.
remember.
it's not only you.

day by day.
are you scared?
rightly so.
am I scared?
of course.
should we give in ? or be strong and persevere?
not easy.
what is ?

day by day.
when the day comes.
i hope.
in one way or another.
we would have made the right decision.



i'm hungry. hmmm. :S

No comments: