Saturday, August 9, 2008

randomity #25

to my flatmates :

please do not wake me up when you wanna leave for class at 7.55 am.
it really doesn't make me wanna get up from bed.
if i don't wake up the first time just simbah some cold water on me man!
i don't care.
yes it IS my fault that i don't wake up for class. :P
but you know help a brother out man. :S
hahaha

to Dewan Jemerlang seats :

why are you so comfy?
makes me sleepy all the time!
especially during DPHS!
why arent you like your wooden uncomfortable brethren in Dewan Kenanga?
damn you comfy seat! die!
yes i just complained about that something that is comfortable.
only me people. only me. ungrateful bastard. hahahaha


to Khalil Haafiz :

your mother buli aku dalam class pharmaco hari tu!
siot ar!
ni yang aku malas kalau kenal kenal lecturer ni.
grrrrr.
hahaha tapi mak kau best ar! sama macam ko. lawak tak boleh blah!
hahaha!
oh we just put the rats to sleep. we didnt kill them.
*thinks*
no not that kinda put-to-sleep-forever kinda thing.
really put to sleep. we used phenobarbitone.
i need some of the PB man. *yummy*

to myself :

MPIS starting to get busy.
i'm in the committee for Xmas Nite also. (!)
yeah they apparently need a Malay to check the halal-ity of the food.
or was Ben just lying?
bastard.

to myself again :

Olympics started already!
come on Malaysia! Malaysia boleh yadayadayada!
EPL also starting!
what the hell man more reason to deprive me from my studies!
:P
Man Utd RULES! CR7 staying ! hehe!

to someone :

cepat lah balik.
boring ar.
:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check da "HALALITY" of the food served~!muahaha!that's a good one!huahuahua!ROFL!!

Danial said...

hmmm. you're easily amused arent you shaun. hahahaha.
oh btw in the end kau tau aku jad apa?


penolong pengarah protokol. damn bastard lah ben. hahahaha.