Monday, February 9, 2009

randomity #51

adoi.
not a good fustal session today.
yesterday.whatever. :P


got kicked in the nuts.
right nut to be exact.
ball got kicked into my face.
my eyes, specifically.
right eye, now that you mention it.
seriously man it felt like someone ex gf punched me in the fucking face.
couldnt open my eye for like 5 minutes.
mestilah sambung main. hehe. take more than that so stop me.
:D



oh yeah i got KICKED in the nuts.
not the ball hit my nuts.
more like someone's right foot swung directly at my crotch.
fucking full speed some more you know!
like ouch.
no no no.
that's not how it felt.



more like motherfucking OUCHCHCHHCHHCHCHCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!


actually words cannot properly describe the extremly excruciating pain that i had endure today.
hahahha.
ouch...... :(


sigh.
bengang.

all in the first 10 minutes.
after that memang takde mood lagi nak main.
macam sial.
memang main macam sial lah lepas tu. couldnt care less.



hahaha.
itu saja for today's NUTTY story.


sorry couldnt help myself.
:P
go sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after all that, you still went for the picnic....
you are one funny guy..
hahahha

Danial said...

yalah!
food man food!
and the picnic was the day after anyways so dah heal dah :P