Sunday, February 8, 2009

sigh,of relief.

as the title suggests, i finally get to breathe a sigh of relief these past few days.
why?


because i'm no longer involved in any projects!
YAY!
not any college-related ones anyway.


MPIS was my last project for this year and thank god it went erm relatively smoothly.
i'll save a post for MPIS for later.
which was the same thing i said for FIS also.
hohohoho sorry lor busy mar!
:P

dont get me wrong.
i had TONS of fun and it was a great experience doing all these projects and stuff.
but from my academic viewpoint, i have erm how can i say this

TOTALLY ABANDONED my studies for about 2 months or so.
which is a lot in medic school.
:S
class skipped like nobody's business.
hey but i dont really have any regrets lor.
ceh cakap je sekarang.nanti supplement/repeat *sentuh kayu* baru ada regret. :(


hahaha so in a way
kinda sad that no more projects
but good also lar now can study
:D


now i just gotta get rid of all these distractions.
LOST HOUSE DOTA FM 2009

piece of cake right?
wish me luck for my exams in May-ish!
:D

peace.

No comments: