Wednesday, June 9, 2010

koko krunch baby!

oh hell yes.
tengah lapar gila ni.
and to save money untuk beli iPhone 4
I "borrowed" some cereal and milk next door.
and voila :




oh syukur.
i am blessed.


yeah that's right.
freaking koko krunch at night.
:D
dulu masa kecik I used to take a lot of cereal.
didnt matter whether it was night or day.
didnt matter what kinda cereal. but koko krunch and honey stars and milo was the norm.
i think.
ahhh i missed having cereal.
and when you finished the cereal, and tinggal just the chocolate milk.
and you just sllllrrppp it straight down.
fuh.
layan siot.
:P


yes I kind of enjoy the simpler things in life.
:O


too bad it wasnt low fat milk.
I was raised on low fat milk.
i mean after breast feeding all lah duh.
dunno why. brown rice too.
:S
hmmmm.




okay dah ngantuk.
cereal rocks!
:D









p.s. seriously have you guys seen the iPhone 4?
dammmmmmn.
:S
nite.

2 comments:

PM said...

<3 cereal & nak iphone 4!

Danial said...

haha me too! :D