Monday, June 7, 2010

monday morning.

8.30 = woke up suddenly.
remembered Satpal ajak pergi ward.
still sleepy.
yay. okay cuba jadi rajin.
hungry. teringat janji semalam nak puasa.
okay puasa. yay!


bukak pintu.
fucking hot! sunshine in my eyes.
step on floor. wow! panas gila!
went to shower. actually wanted to mandi sejuk. because it was so hot.
:S
thought the cold water would wake me up.
didnt.
hahaha.



balik bilik.
check news.
Israel being a bastard. as usual. bla bla bla.
Nadal won. damn.
still sleepy.
still in my towel.
slept at the desk.
zzzzzzzz.
woke up.
9 something already.
mana Satpal? :O
okay never mind.
pakai shorts.
tido balik.
hahahahaha.




woke up at 12.
:S
still puasa.
still hot.
still tak gi ward.
hahaha.
im lazy.
and sleepy.
see? the way i'm blogging also shows how lazy I am.
*menggeliat*



so what now?
hmmmm.

2 comments:

My World said...

wei..I came and knocked on the door no response...around 10..

Danial said...

hahaha.
sorry wei.
fast asleep.
:P
next time next time.