Thursday, July 1, 2010

handling stress.

sooo.
exam dah dekat.
and as you can expect the stress is getting to us.
us being medical students.
yeah because we're the only ones who still have exams!
:P



I realized that some people deal with stress different ways.
1. some people just get tired of studying and just sleep for a really long time.
2. some people just get tired of studying and start watching a brand new series. for example, How I Met Your Mother.
3. some people just get tired of studying and start do crazy things. like jogging all the way to the futsal place.
4. some people just get tired of studying and wake up late for class and ward rounds. tapi padahal dah prepare the night before. well. prepared-ish lah.
5.some people just get tired of studying and DONT go for said ward rounds. and as punishment, they have to cover the WHOLE FREAKING WARD. together with whoever else who didnt come.
6. some people just get tired of studying and just start taking pictures of the weather and stuff.
7.some people just get tired of studying and start blogging nonsense.



wait. I know of such a person!
:S
oh dammit.
adoi.. kenapa malas sangat ni?



1 was my wednesday. slept at 1. woke up at 1. amazing.
2 is my current state. I've finished 3 seasons in a little less than a week. that has be to some kind of record.
3 was on wednesday as well. takde lah jauh sangat the place. or so I thought. *cramp*
4 was today! I already went to and covered my beds. pastu tak bangun pulak. I hate it when that happens. I know I got nobody to blame but myself but still. It sucks.
5 was me again! So I had to "cover" 9 beds today. in one day. gila apa? I didnt take the full and proper history but still freaking tired. hmmm.
6 was me on last sunday. it was such a nice day. i just had to take some pictures you know?
7 was well, you know by now kan.





written paper on monday next week.
long case for surgery on thursday at UMMC.
after that study week 2 minggu then finals at UM.
phew.
time flies huh?



hmmm.
damn.
I think I need to watch football.
garhhhhhhh.
:O
wish me luck.
thanks.



p.s. wow that sounds like I studied a lot. hahaha. memang tak ar.
peace.
:D

5 comments:

agape said...

how i met your mother is goooooood! ((: me nak mid season 5 onwards if you have! :PPP

come on.. go get legen- wait for it... A's exams -dary! (;

Anonymous said...

Giler man.
Anyway my exams over already,
4 hours sleeps in 2 days but can't sleep now, too much caffeine!
Big match tonight Holland vs Brazil!

p/s: now only watch HIMYM?? *sigh* will watched the wire next week man.
*excited* but first championship manager nak beli ozil dan muller. haha, lama tak main.

-??-

nik ainul said...

ahahaahaa... stress nak exam mmg teruk..

me, i'll cook and eat A LOT! my housemates loved me for that.. ;P

a friend of mine, siram pokok bunga at 3am pasal stress nak exam... ahahaha...

dude, good luck for your exam. it'll be easy. dont worry... ;)

Azira said...

Toughen up, soldier. U can do it :)
Sikit je lagi, it's gonna be worth it, yes?

When I'm stressed, I laugh at stuff randomly. :D

Danial said...

aroma : hello! have finished watching HIMYM already (season 5). hahahaha. not bad not bad.


a lotta people are quoting barney stinson. ewww. hahaha.


paul : hahaha what to do? lambat sikit ar. they would probably be better in next year's version lor.


k.ainul : i need foooddd. hahahaha. joking joking.
thanks kak ainul! :)


hehehe.



azira : yeah azira we can do it!
good luck for finals! :D