Friday, July 9, 2010

quick post.

currently having a high fever.
sore throat like hell.
coughing.
headache.
urghhhhh.
why now? why during study week(s)?
ceh bajet nak study lah tu konon kalau tak demam?
hahaha





anyway just wanted to write a quick post.
because i'll probably be busy for the next month or so.


i WILL blog my thoughts regarding the World Cup after it's done.
which I think it's best.
so that I could make a summary outta it.
hehehe.
but I have to say, the knock out rounds have been very entertaining!
woooo!
I would say Spain will just edge out the Dutch.
But I don't mind if the Dutch win too.
haha.



exam EOP dah habis.
with that, phase IIIA dah habis.
well, except for the finals lar.
if I dont pass then ada lagi exam lah but obviously hope not lar.
*touch kayu*

klang has passed in a blink of an eye.
it's been fun.
but I really don't wanna be here again.
no offence to Klang people.
hahaha.




great now I'm hungry.
but I don't have any money.
:(
ATM kat hospital pon takde duit.
Why is this happening?
Damn you Murphy and your stupid law!






hmmm.
those panadol pills look mighty delicious right now.
hehehe.