Thursday, August 12, 2010

panas gilaaa.

I feel like blogging tapi I'm just soooooo lazy to blog properly.
banyak benda yang saya ingin memperkatakan ni.
hahahaa dramatik gila.
:P




but I'm just lazy.
so instead let's watch some Ah-Ha! clips!
you all remember Ah-Ha! don't you?
best. local show. period.
it's like a SNL type of show with sketches and all that.
I'm not gonna put all lah nanti penuh pulak page ni kan pergilah cari sendiri kat youtube.
hehehehe.


Teaching English :




Sekolahku :




and the piece de resistance - Along Bukit Beruntung







adoi.
what's that?
my stomach just burst open.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
yeah most of it is just plain dumb.
hahahaha. but it's funny nonetheless.
always brings a smile and a laugh from me.
:P





hahaha sigh.

2 comments:

liyannasyahirah said...

macam haram~~
haha
aku suka sekolahku n along bukit beruntung~~
menghiburkan =)

Danial said...

ni liyanna erkkk ke nie? :P
hahahaha.
best kan? ada lagi yang lawak.. malas letak je :D