Sunday, October 3, 2010

tragedi oktober.

alamak dah october?
damn man how time flies.



I think the consistency of updating blogs are indirectly proportional to what year you are in.
this of course only applies if you're a medical student.
in UM.
:P
budak course lain jangan marah.
hahahaha.




seriously wei. I used to blog like berpuluh kali (ye ke?) each month.
but now it's lucky if I even reach ten!
:O
theory ini dibuktikan when I check my friend's blog(s) and they all tak update pon.
bukan kita tak nak kay?
just that we're so freaking lazy busy!
hahaha actually I'm not that busy lar.
just that I'm so behind everything right now in life.
I'm struggling to catch up.
sigh.




pening pening.
serious.
I really need to get my life sorted out.
help please?
:(










p.s. man utd seri away lagi? come onnnn lahhhh :S
p.p.s tadi masuk tarik tali!! best gila nak main lagi okay kalau menang takpe gak okay ar sampai quarter! woooo! come on sixers!
:P

No comments: