Wednesday, September 15, 2010

love me or hate me.

at McD's Bangsar now.
watching Man Utd trying to break down Rangers.
freaking bored and sleepy.
why am I at Mickey D's you ask?
sebab college DOES NOT HAVE FREAKING WiFi!
until next week pulak tu.
god damn.
kesian orang nak tengok benda yang tak senonoh on the Net.
not me lah. hahaha :P



and the other reason?
COLLEGE TAKDE FREAKING TV!!
you know the newly refurbished tv room? yeah the TV room does not have a TV!
haha apparently they took it out to prevent someone stealing it during the holidays and still tak letak balik.
the thing is in a freaking metal cage.seriously. it's not even a very nice looking TV.
:S


and one more reason?
I'm hungry.
hahaha.
well not anymore.
*burp*




okay bye. come on you Red Devils!
:D




p.s. Sept 16 is a newly formed public holiday, Malaysia Day.
and I have on call that day.
bodoh tak? bodoh kan okay sangat bengang sekarang.
:S
im freaking busy this week!! 4 case summaries and a VIVA end of posting test!
garrrhhhhh penattt gilaaa!
okay bye.
ice cream RM1 here I come.
:P

No comments: