Wednesday, September 8, 2010

sahur.

okay. I wasn't sleepy and I was bored so I decided to document the preparation of my sahur today.
warning : much cam-whoring (well takdelah banyak sangat) and poyoness abound.
you have been warned.
hahaha.




healthy. really.
:S


okay so this is what I had :
2 packets of maggi (again) and an egg.
and one packet of that perencah thingy.
yeap just one. for health reasons :P



how to make ? freaking easy :

step 1 : boil ze water.
step 2 : masak the maggi.



looking good.
nothing got burned down yet.



step 3 : camwhore kejap masukkan telur.



i dont like maggi with soup.
so I wait until no more soup lah.
hoho.




step 4 : wait until finish.
step 5 : sambung camwhore done! enjoy! wooo!




oh yeah that's the stuff.


i wont be seeing you guys for a while so I guess it's safe to put this picture :
hahaha!


OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM PUTTING THIS PICTURE!
IM DOING THIS TO MAKE YOU GUYS LAUGH OKAY
SO PLEASE DO I DIDNT KNOW THE PIC WAS THIS EEWWWWW-CHEESY LOOKING
HAHAHAHA GO AHEAD IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF SO SHOULD YOU!!




this was prepared and consumed within the 15 minutes break of the England-Switzerland match.
which I watched with this fella :




erkkkk syoknya dia tido.


well he was mostly sleeping. but I think he would've enjoyed England's performance.
much better than the recent World Cup.
but seriously, why does he keep picking Wright-Phillips or Matt Upson for that matter. not very fond of them. hmmm.



yay he scored. shame about his antics off the field.
:S



I always get an itch to play after I watch a game on telly.
sigh.
god knows I need the practice for SUKMUM.
weeee.
okay that's it.
gotta do some house chores later today.
sigh.
peace out.
selamat berpuasa.
:D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh hahaha

Sakinah Amran said...

weyyy apa nie hahaha so not captain bola :P

Danial said...

look at the cat so cuteee!!!! :P

okay i feel like deleting this post outta shame now.
ala i was bored out of my mind sheesh ahaha :P


cik kiah : eh sapa wei captain bola? :S

Kamkango said...

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

liyannasyahirah said...

nk culik kucing buat bantal peluk..it's a him right? hahahaha