Monday, September 6, 2010

why do you read this blog again?

for a while now.
there's always been this question that I KNOW people wanna ask me.
but havent.
or maybe have been wondering about it but tak pernah wonder out loud.
or maybe they have wondered about it aloud but never in front of me.
oh come on you know you do!! :P





I gotta a feeling that someone's gonna bring that up soon.
and I dunno what to answer.
I have answered truthfully so far tapi maybe not the whole truth just yet.
you know me.
aku memang introvert and secretive punya orang.
hahaha.
I think this post is pretty much proof of that.
hahaha.



macam mana eh? go with the flow je ar.
when the time is right, I guess I'll be mature open enough to tell you all.
entah pape entah bukannya big deal pon.
:S




no it's not a question about my sexuality bongoks! I'm straight by the way.
not even about my love life! hmmm perlu jawab ke?
macam contradict je these two sentences. hmmmm. hahaha.



hahaha. good night people. ada headache ar.
:S




p.s. yes dah lama tak blogging. been busy with medical school. well not really busy but just freaking tired. dont have the energy to blog also :S
fuuuuhh.
now I'm back posting random stuff here! so why do you read this blog again?
:S

5 comments:

pinksterz said...

eh you tak tau ker? ai kan stalker you! auw.

Danial said...

Yay I have a pretty stalker like you yay! :P

Azira said...

because it's freaking funny. serious tak tipu.

p/sJangan kembang banyak sangat nanti susah pula mau lalu pintu.:D

Kamkango said...

i agree with azira. freakin' funny dude. i effin love it.

Danial said...

thanks azira and hana! :P


tak kembang pon. rasanya dah cukup kembang kot :O hahaha.